Tuesday, November 12, 2013

English-Language Maduro on Twitter

I had not realized until yesterday that Nicolás Maduro has an English-language Twitter account until it was mentioned at Nicaragua Dispatch yesterday. The translation is so odd that I wondered whether it was real, but his Spanish-language account follows it, so I figure that's proof.

Like this one



He is aware of everything? That's cool.

And of course there is stuff on happiness because we all want to be happy. But with a firm hand, I guess



And how many presidents do you know who have used a hashtag referring to a Twitter coup? None, I bet.



He's definitely worth following, though the funny thing is that when I try to click on his web page my university computer blocks it as dangerous. Another conspiracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment